Wednesday, June 1, 2022

It's all about ME - Dusty Attic

 

How amazing is the DUSTY ATTIC NEW RELEASE  ?

I have created this layout of my gorgeous little grand daughter on her 2nd birthday. 

I started by colouring all of my chipboard, the "it's all about ME" title, Botanic runner and number 2 in blue that matches her little top. 



The gorgeous little songbirds have been coloured using Kaiser pens after painting them white.



The bottoms of the butterflies are painted in pink with the overlay left white. Bend the wings up before adhering to make it look like they are 3D.





I have added "Wink of Stella glitter pen" to the "ME" of the title and the number 2 which I have added to one of the Botanic Buttons.





The amazing dandelions are painted by first colouring them all white then using a paint brush to add the green to all of the stems.





I love the little details of the Botanic mixes and the word strips give to a page. 

When I had finished I thought it needed just one more thing so I added some stencilling with the Flower Power stencil. See the video below 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwHGVQk22t4



BRAND NEW RELEASE CHIPBOARD 



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment