Thursday, June 9, 2022

Sweet - 49 and Market

 

Hello 49 and Market fans, today I share a layout done of my gorgeous little grand daughter in her loved butterfly fur coat which made choosing the butterfly ARToptions Avesta range. 



I have started by adding some of the Fabric tape onto the background paper.  To frame the photograph I have used two pieces of the 6x8 paper pack, first the pink as a photo mat and the second the gorgeous green paper to which I have added the Essentials Stitch washi set to look like messy stitching. 



The lower right hand corner cluster is made from the tag set which come with the eyelets and string already done for you. plus ephemera and laser cut pieces which have the cute little butterflies. 


The chipboard pieces have been used at the top right to form little arrows and the "Sweet" circle cluster which is the title of my layout.



To make the flower cluster I have used Ballet Slipper and Tutti Fruiti colours along with leaves and of my own little die cut white sprigs. 



Finally to finish my page I have added pink prills to the centre of the flowers and around the page in little clusters. 

Hope you have loved my page as much I enjoyed creating it.



49 and Market Products used 




























Enchanted Petals - Ballet Slipper


J xxx



















































No comments:

Post a Comment