Saturday, June 18, 2022

A small Glimpse of Life - 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken

 Hello 49 and Market Fans, today I am on the blog with these gorgeous photos of my grand babies taken at Yanchep National Park.  My daughter in law was at a photo shoot with her sister and nephew. While the photographer took her Sister and nephews photos my DIL kept the kids busy and got these amazing snaps of them. 




I started with the dark purplish blue journal card from the ephemera pack and put it through a cuttlebug embossing folder then using a sanding block sand the pattern to show. 



I also cut a decorative lace piece and doily from ephemera bits along with some leaves and a flourish.




I have added a rub on to a clear piece of acetate to make a 3d butterfly on top of the layered arrow ephemera bits.




In the background I added lots of rub ons from the 6x8 and 12x12 packs of the flowers, leaves and butterflies. Layering all of the embellishments with foam tape inbetween to give the page some depth.





To finish off I have added white heron flowers and acetate leaves along with the smaller photo inside one of the cute little frames.


Thank you for popping over to the blog today. 


49 and Market products used





ARToptions Viken 12x12 Pack










































































No comments:

Post a Comment