Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Awesome - 49 and Market Spectrum Sherbet

 

Hello 49 and Market Fans, meet my sweet, gorgeous grand daughter Rivah and her "baby" Rosie. I knew this was a perfect photo for Spectrum Sherbet range especially with the clothes that Rosie has on, bright and funky like the papers. 



I have started with the Brumbleberry paper in the background with the gorgeous yellow to pink colours.




I have then added Painted Foundations paper Rainbow in the form of a circle shape with tags in the background.



On the right hand side I have used one of the 6x8 papers adding another layer along with ephemera and laser cut pieces.







The word "awesome" I have used as the title is from the Chipboard word pack. Layered more and more with ephemera pieces and laser cuts at the bottom of the photo with the lace laser cut. 






I have finished off my page with pieces from the chipboard shape set, Passion Pink flowers and an array of different rub ons from the 6x8 Palettes and Strawberry Lemonade packs.




49 and Market products used 



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment