Tuesday, May 31, 2022

ARToptions Viken Waterfall album - 49 and Market

 

Hello 49 and Market Fans 
I am on the blog today to show you this super cute Waterfall set album completed with the beautiful NEW ARToptions Viken range. 



I have started with covering the outside pieces of the album with 12x12 papers then moved to the inside pages using the barcode strips and fabric tapes in the middle of the pages to also cover them.



Throughout the album I have used the ephemera pack and rub on transfers to decorate the pages after adding white photo mats all ready to add lots of photographs inside. The first page I have punched four circles out then covered them with fabric tape, cutting them in half and adhering to the top and bottom of the photograph mat.


Page nine in the album I have made a pocket from the 4x4 photo mat and some tags to add journalling or quotes to the page. Page eleven I have made a little flip page to open out to two photographs.


I have also used the 12x12 rub on transfers as well as the 6x8 set especially on the front and back cover. The Vintage Artistry Essentials Stitch washi tape set it amazing to then add to make it look like the pages have been sewn.


See a walk through Video right here 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC2mg3_7RBg



49 and Market products used 










No comments:

Post a Comment