Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Outside Adventures - 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Naturalist

 

Hello lovelies, today I have a layout of my firecracker little grandson and gorgeous nephew. I love that both Mason and Kyden love the park across the road and "Outside Adventures" 





The Vintage Artistry Naturalist collection is just perfect for this photo !


The 6x8 paper pack and Bookplates set is what I have used in the background with Essentials file frame sets and the amazing already stitched frames to create layers and layers behind the photograph. 



The amazing laser cuts have such fine details and add something special to each page. I have layered leaves and flowers together with the realistic photo wrap.


I have added more laser cuts with the olives and leaves together with the "Outside Adventures" title and cute little bird. The jute and green cord have been added to wrap all of the bottom pieces together.
 


Rub on transfers have been added with the stars, text patterns and stripes. Essentials Epoxy Hardware has been added to the photograph at the top on both sides and to finish off I added the cute laser cut at the top of my layout.
 Thanks for joining me today, hope I have inspired you to create, if so why not add your project on the 
49 and Market Fans Facebook page for all of us to see.


49 and Market Products used.





















J xox
































































No comments:

Post a Comment