Sunday, October 1, 2023

See the Sights and Like a Boss - Dusty Attic NEW RELEASE

 Hello and Welcome to October - Soon we will be buying Christmas presents! 

Today I am sharing two layouts using the DUSTY ATTIC NEW RELEASE plus in collaboration with 3Quarter Designs paper using their "Incredible Journeys" new range all of which are available from the 

DUSTY ATTIC ONLINE STORE 


see the SIGHTS 


One of the most amazing trips to the United States was when we went to Creativation in Phoenix and made sure we went to the GRAND CANYON. 
We were booked in for a helicopter flight but it actually snowed, disppointed but also excited as it was also the first time I had been in snow! 
An amazing trip that I will never forget.

I have started with one of the Collaged Frameworks #2 and used the chipboard inserts to mount my photos onto. I painted it with Stamperia paint then added chunky white embossing powder splattered around the edges. 



The filmstrips are super fun which I snipped in half and put one piece on each side of the frame. 
Travel Postmarks, Postcards and Wordstrips have all been painted in white. 



The suitcases have also been painted white then highlighted using thin texta pens. The Compass Roses have been painted in green then I have added a little sequin in the middle.


NEW RELEASE PRODUCTS USED 












My Second layout I have done is 
"LIKE A BOSS"



For this layout I have layered two pieces of paper, one ontop of the stripe. 



I have started with Collage Framework #4 and a Title that I already had "Like A BOSS" and painted them with Stamperia paints in two different blues to create an ombre effect.


The cute Paper Planes, postcards, postmarks and Wordstrips have been painted white.


The mini compass roses have been painted in the same blue of the frame and the mini filmstrip painted in green.














No comments:

Post a Comment