Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy - 49 and Market - Sunburst


Hello Crafters
How seriously cute is this photo of my Grand Son who is beyond HAPPY ? Summer is of course the best time of the year to do outside activities like we are here, painting rocks then going to Parks and leaving happiness behind for someone else to find.

It is a perfect pic for the Vintage Artistry Sunburst collection.




I have started with 12x12 Coloured Foundations #2 and cut a square out of the middle, flipping it over to use as a photo mat. Then cut the 12x12 Abask in Paradise patterned paper down to 11x11 and adhered it to the base piece using the green as a frame around the edge.






I added a strip of the large width washi tape from the set around 3" from the top of the paper. Then using the Foliage and the General laser cuts I have created a cluster on the left hand side adding a "favorite photo" sign from the ephemera bits pack.




One of Mason's favourite animals is the TUTLE so how could I not make this amazing laser cut the focus of the cluster I created on the right hand side of the photo? I have layered lots of the laser cuts and used the netting behind the pic.





The laser cut bows are so super gorgeous and fine, I have used them with the Hello Sunshine ephemera piece then added Rub on transfers from the 6x8 Sunburst pack including the "HAPPY" title which I have added a little bit of black stippling around the edges.







The Sunburst Filmstrip frames have been layered under the photograph and in the right hand cluster corner with the addition of more layered laser cuts. Finishing off the layout I have added the Stitching rub ons around the edge of the background paper.


Hope you have enjoyed my "Happy" page today and if your create your own layouts why not add them to the 49 and Market Fans group on Facebook?



49 and Market products 



Vintage Artistry Sunburst 

12x12 Abask in Paradise



12x12 Coloured Foundations #2



General Laser Cuts





Filmstrip Frames



Tropical Foliage Laser Cuts



6x8 Rub on transfers






No comments:

Post a Comment