Thursday, November 2, 2023

This fills my Heart - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Sunburst

 

Hello Crafters 

Today I have a new layout of my beautiful little Grand Daughter who was so happy with her new "Frozen Anna and Elsa" hair clips. I have used the bright happy Vintage Artistry Sunburst collection.



I chose the 12x12 Butterfly Corsage paper as the background with the gorgeous pattern at the top. I have then used the reverse of the 12x12 Lost Island paper to tear and then layer on top of each other making little slit pockets.






I have layered some of the Filmstrip Frames in the background, then used an array of different General and Tropical Foliage laser cuts to create a pretty pink cluster on the right hand side of the photograph. 







I loved the pink cord in the Sunburst Cluster kit so decided to use all of the elements for the bottom Cluster on my layout, the white papers layered behind with the Paradise tag which I have cut in half and used both ends along with the Frangapani's and "The best of Times" circle. I have then also added the black doily again cutting it in half to use part at the top and the bottom of the photograph. I have also added Lacey Trim white, fraying the edges into the layers of the paper and along the bottom of the photo mat.






Finishing off my page I added frayed Lacey trim to the Flower cluster at the top and sides along with the cute buttons that come in the Cluster Kit.

Hope you enjoy the Video Tutorial I have created making this layout. 


We would love to see any creations you make in the 49 and Market Fans Facebook group. 


49 and Market Products



Vintage Artistry Sunburst 

Butterfly Corsage


Vintage Artistry Sunburst 

Lost Island




Vintage Artistry Sunburst

6x8 Collection Pack



Vintage Artistry Sunburst 

Cluster Kit 



Vintage Artistry Sunburst 

General Laser Cuts 


Vintage Artistry Sunburst

Tropical Foliage Laser Cuts 


Vintage Artistry Sunburst 6x8 Rub ons



Vintage Artistry Sunburst 

Filmstrip Frames 







































No comments:

Post a Comment