Friday, November 24, 2023

Merry Christmas - 49 and Market Christmas Spectacular

 

Soon it will be time for Christmas preparations to begin so in that spirit I am sharing a photo of Mason's first Santa photo with Kyden in 2018 using the Vintage Artistry Christmas Spectacular range.




I have started with the golden colour from the 12x12 Coloured Foundations paper pack and cut a rectangle out of the middle to use as a photo mat. Then I have used the "Christmas Exemplified" 12x12 paper cut down to 11x11 adhered to the background to make a frame around the paper.





The next thing I did was choose some accetate Filmstrip Frames and Lace laser cut pieces to layer behind the photograph. The General laser cuts have lots of beautiful pieces including this cute door which I have layered Santa, bows, bells, hearts and trees.





Chipboard pieces like the tags and stars have been added then the Chipboard Ho,Ho,Ho word. 




Finishing off my page is one of the large 12x12 Sentiments rub ons "Merry Christmas" at the top and "Dear Santa" at the bottom of my layout, party lights and bells have then been added from the 6x8 Rub on pack.

Thank you for joining me today and I would love to see your own creations on the 49 and Market Fans Facebook page. 

J xx 



Christmas Spectacular 12x12 Classics Pack 

Christmas Spectacular 12x12 Coloured Foundations 

Christmas Spectacular Filmstrip Frames 

General Laser Cuts

Lace Laser Cuts

Ephemera Bits 

Chipboard Words 



12x12 Sentiments Rub ons 


6x8 Rub On Transfers 






































No comments:

Post a Comment