Monday, October 2, 2023

Favourite Memory - 49 and Market Nature Study

 Hello and welcome to the blog today where I am sharing a layout of photos of my cheeky little grand son at an outdoor footy match. Lots of trees were around the surrounding oval so of course after the game they needed to be climbed. 






I have started with two different sheets from the 12x12 Collection pack and the Golden 12x12 sheet from the Color Foundations pack, layering them with 1/4 inch around the edges.





I made the Cluster Kit as per the pictures on the front of the kit which I used on a different layout then used the many left overs to create by own cluster adding General and Wings laser cuts to it.




I have framed the photos with the blue frames out of the Ephemera pieces, layered with Filmstrip frames and more larger ephemera bits.





I have then created my own little framed picture using the ephemera frame and Washi tape stickers together with rub ons added to another cluster I have created.



Added behind the framed photographs are Acetate filmstrips and more ephemera pieces along with little file tabs which I have added rub ons to.







Nature Study 12x12 Collection pack 



Nature Study Coloured Foundations 



Nature Study Cluster Kit



Nature Study Mushroom and Foliage laser cuts


Nature Study 6x8 Wings Rub on transfers



Nature Study General Elements Laser Cuts 



Nature Study Chipboard Word Set 



Nature Study Filmstrip Frames







Nature Study Ephemera Bits 











































No comments:

Post a Comment