Sunday, September 17, 2023

Two layouts from Spice Cluster kit - 49 and Market

 

Hello everyone, today I would like to share how I have used the ARToptions SPICE Cluster Kit as the main focal elements for these photos of my gorgeous Grand Daughter with not one but Two Layouts.


First I used a craft knife and cut the tabs away from the laser cuts and put them in in a bundle according to the illustrations shown on the front of the kit.

"Best Ever" 


I decided to use the bottom two Clusters on this layout. Rivah just adores dressing up, this was for Book Week 2023, we had to take a photo of her wings and pretty hair. I have added these photos to the frames and popped the chipboard hinges on top of the printed ones. I cut the large floral piece in half and used half at the top and half at the bottom instead of two pieces that will be mostly covered.


I have then cut a large rectangle from the middle of the Dark Green Foundations paper #2 together with a Magenta piece from the 6x8 paper pack as photo mats. 
The base of the layout is from the 12x12 Collection pack and named "Charisma" after cutting this down to 11 x 11 I have adhered them together. 
I have arranged the clusters to fit properly on the paper then added another piece of the 6x8 paper behind the Doily heart piece so it stands out more. 



I have then added some of the ARToptions Spice Elements laser cut pieces to add extra butterflies, leaves and bows. Shape your paper with a mouse pad and embossing tool and add either foam tape or liquid scrap dots behind to retain the shape. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Captured Moments"


My second layout it with the two remaining clusters. I have started with Foundations Pink paper #3 and Orange paper #1. I cut some rectangles out of the pink piece to use again as photo mats. 
Then cut the Orange paper down for a border then the base paper named "Persimmon" has also been cut down to give the orange a border as well. 
The pretty light pink paper is from the 6x8 Paper pack and been cut in half to use the top and bottom to make a bigger almost square background.



After adding the photos to the chipboard frames in the cluster kit I have arranged them all on my page then added some more pieces from the ARToptions Spice Elements laser cuts.




I have added foam tape behind the awesome pumpkins to give them some dimension then added some more from the Elements laser cuts. 
Finishing off my page are wishing bubbles scattered as shown in the Cluster kit included in the pack plus some Essentials Stitching rub on transfers. 

I hope I have inspired you to grab a Cluster kit and make your own layouts with them. 

Jen x 























































No comments:

Post a Comment