Monday, September 11, 2023

Escape Outdoors - Dusty Attic

 

Hello Dusty FANattics 

Today I have a nature inspired layout of Kyden out and about last year at a park with Mason and Rivah. 




I started with adding circles from the Dots Stencil underneath and around the photos plus in the corners on the right top and bottom.




I have used dark brown paint as my main colour then used lighter shades from there. Using the Honeycomb panel and some of the pieces I have snipped part of it to add to the top left corner and right hand side of the photos as part of a cluster.




One of the Geo Tribal arrows has been added to the bottom with dry brushing and an added cog with a brad in the centre.






My title "Escape Outdoors" has been painting in Ombre browns then split to the top and bottom of the photographs.






The Industrial Clusters are amazing and add a huge variety of different elements, I have added some of the Broken Bits Rings and some cogs and brads. I have done the same with the Industrial corner piece at the top left.







I have then added 49 and Market laser cuts from the Vintage Artistry Nature Study collection into different clusters together with my chipboard elements 





Dusty Attic Products used



Industrial Corner #2



Circle Dot Stencil


Industrial Cluster #5 






Mini Cogs #3



Geo Tribal Arrows #3



Escape Outdoors Title 



Honeycomb Small 


Hope you have enjoyed my layout today, we would love to see any of your creations on the Dusty FANattics Facebook page. 
While you are there why not enter one or both of the challenges for this month and win a $50 (AUD) credit to the Dusty Attic Online Store ? 

Mood Board 


Sketch




J xx 















No comments:

Post a Comment