Monday, January 2, 2023

The Good Life - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Countryside

 

Hello everyone and welcome to my first blog post for 2023. These are photos of the grand babies at their Nana and Pappy's house holding the chickens! One of their favourite things to do there is collect the eggs plus feed the fish, clean the pond, watch the birds and play with the dog, sand pit, slide and cubby plus not to forget the spa as well. 


I have started with the 12x12 Grange paper and used as a background piece adding the Farm Life paper after trimming it down to 11.5x11.5 and inking all of the edges. I have then used the black 6x8 paper and put that through the embossing folder and lightly sanded the top to make the design show through. 





Next I have used the large red paint sploch from the Colourwash 12x12 rub on set and sliced it in half, one part I have put on the top right and for balance have put the other half on the bottom left. Then I have added the "Fresh" rub on from the 12x12 Sentiments set, layering it on top of the other one slightly.




The three tags at the top left of the photograph have been spladed out to see each of them in the cluster but as they where quite long I have cut them in half and added the bottom section to the bottom right of the photo.



On the bottom of the photo I have added some of the tags from the tag set and made a small cluster with chipboard bits to create "The Best Memories" mini title. There are two packets of laser cuts in this range, one is Elements and then the one that I have used is "Wildflowers", shaping the reverse of the piece and adding silicone behind them to keep the shape and dimension.





To finish off my page I have added the chipboard arrow as my title "The Good Life" and some of the gorgeous laser cuts. The chipboard Rooster and chicken have been inked around the edges and added to the bottom of the flower cluster, TIP - I have added a few little black scratches to look like the ground so it doesn't look like they are floating in the air.


49 and Market Products used



Vintage Artistry Countryside - Grange



Vintage Artistry Countryside - Farm Life



Vintage Artistry Countryside 6x8 paper pack



Vintage Artistry Countryside - Wildflowers Laser Cuts



6x8 Rub ons



Countryside - Sentiments Rub ons





Countryside - Tag set 

Hope you have enjoyed my page today 

J xxx























































No comments:

Post a Comment