Monday, January 9, 2023

A Moment in Time - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Serenity

 Hello everyone, today I am on the blog with Vintage Artistry Serenity collection and one of my wedding photos (From a while ago!).

"A Moment in Time"



I started how I usually do with my layouts and chose a main page and co-ordinating background, cutting a photo mat from the base layer. Trim the main paper to 11.5x11.5" then I have added the amazing Vintage Bits Lace washi in Hickory to some of the edges then also machine stitched zig zag and a wavy straight stitch. 




I have then used some of the ephemera pieces and using an embossing folder to emboss them then added more ephemera plus laser cuts . Inking all of the edges and layering and layering. 



The "A moment in time" title was made by adding chipboard to the back of the strip and then put ontop of the bookplate.



The amazing laser cut leaves, roses and flowers I have shaped on the reverse and used silicone underneath to layer and keep the form.


The final touches was putting an array of different rub on transfers like these gorgeous butterflies in the background and edges.

49 and Market products used








No comments:

Post a Comment