Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Adore You - 49 and Market ARToptions Rouge


Hello everyone and welcome to the blog today. I am sharing this layout of my gorgeous grand daughter being the little cherub that she is. When I saw the NEW ARToptions Rouge collection I knew it was perfect for these photographs.



I have started with .......... 12x12 paper and instead of cutting off the barcode strip I have left it on the bottom and trimmed the top off to make it 12 inches. Machine stitching around the edge gives it a frame feel. 




I have then used a piece of the 6x8 paper pack to frame the photo and stitched around the edges of the pic as well as using another sheet of patterened paper to add under the photograph, distressing the edges. Using the 12x12 Sentiments rub on pack I have added the title of the page "Adore You" then layered some more of the rub on's .





There is a whole sheet of fussy cut elements on the reverse of the cover sheet so I have cut some of the leaves and flowers out. I have also added some of the washi tape stickers and rub ons to white cardstock and fussy cut them out as well to give more dimension and elements to the page.




The advertising strip on the bottom of the 12x12 patterned paper pack that shows all of the designs has also been used, which I have machine sewn to make it look like patchwork quilting.




Laser cuts from Holiday Wishes, Plum Grove and Curators Meadow ranges have been used like the iron gate, love heart and red lace. To add some more elements to my page I have added some Rouge Fabric tape plus washi tape stickets and Color Swatch Blossom tickets. Finishing off my page I have also used Natures Bounty new flowers in "Taffy"

49 and Market products used











Natures Bounty Taffy flowers







Hope you have enjoyed my layout today on the blog 
J xxx














































































































 

1 comment:

  1. aahhhwwww love these pictures and your layout is AMAZING xox

    ReplyDelete