Sunday, August 7, 2022

Capture this moment - 49 and Market Curators Meadow with Dusty Attic chipboard



Hello everyone, today I am back with a second layout using the NEW Curators Meadow range for another gorgeous photo of my grand children at a photo shoot at the Yanchep National park.




I have started with the Wings and Things 12x12 paper and absolutely loved the barcode strip along the bottom so left that on and trimmed the top off instead.


From the Juniper paper I have torn the left hand side section off and used the bird images added to the base paper and the other section underneath the photograph with two of the 6x8 papers from the paper pad.


Mushroom laser cuts are amazing, so many to choose from, this log one was perfect for along the bottom of the photograph and smaller ones mixed in with the Dusty Attic toadstool and mushroom chipboard along with butterflies and foliage pieces.




Postage stamp washi tape is perfect to add some more images to your pages, I have added some at the top right hand corner and bottom left side. 






I have added the bamboo circular laser cut under the photo along with the cute little bird perching on one of the mushrooms. To finish off my page I have added some of the coffee stain rub on transfers and more laser cut butterflies. 

Hope you have enjoyed my latest layout, see you soon 
J xxx





49 and Market products used

























Dusty Attic Products used 


























No comments:

Post a Comment