Thursday, August 18, 2022

Sweet as Candy - 49 and Market Spectrum Sherbet

 

Hello everyone and welcome to my newest page using the amazing Spectrum Sherbet range which suits my gorgeous, happy, sassy, sweet as candy amazing little grand daughter.




I have started with the solids Watermelon paper and machine sewn zig-zag and straight stitch around the edges, while I had my machine out I decided to stitch around the chipboard part of the Strawberry Lemonade Frame sets. The Painted Foundations - Washed paper has been trimmed to 11x11" and adhered to the background paper.


A section of the butterfly 6x8 paper has been framed in the zig-zag small frame and slipped under the photographs on the left. To add interest I have cut around the orange butterfly and raised it's wings. When you do this it makes a hole at the back of your paper so I have added a piece of the pink paper as a peek a boo backing, then added an Orange Index clip to balance the frame. 


On the right hand side under the layers is a piece of painted corregated card to which I have added one of the lace 12x12 rub ons.



I have layered pieces of the ephemera pack together with laser cuts. To add dimension to the elements rub the back on a mouse pad with a pen or tool. 



The gorgeous chipboard words and shapes have been added along with the acetate leaves. To finish off my layout I have added an array of the 6x8 rub on transfers like the stitching, strips, stars and butterflies. One of the butterflies I have added to clear acetate to give it form and shape like it is flying.


I hope you have enjoyed my bright and beautiful layout today and I will see you soon. 

XX J XX 





49 and Market products used

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment