Monday, July 18, 2022

Escape into Nature - 49 and Market with Dusty Attic


My amazing grand children and daughter in law had a photo shoot at the Yanchep National Park not far from home and this is one of my favourites of my gorgeous grand son Mason.



The NEW Curators MEADOW range was perfect for this photograph. 
I started with the 12x12 Paper pack as the base then added two sheets from the 6x8 papers as photo mats in the rust and green colour.


I have then torn the top and bottom sections from the Curators Meadow Flora paper to use the middle section with the mushrooms and tearing pieces, layering the reverse green side with ephemera bits underneath, inking the edges of the torn pieces.



The absolutely amazing laser cuts from the Meadow range are perfect additions to every page, along with Dusty Attic chipboard toadstools and mushrooms in this larger cluster.



I have then made a smaller cluster on the right hand side of the photo with a cute little bird and mushroom laser cuts.



Along the sides of the photo I have added more ephemera and laser cuts and finished off with moths and butterflies which I have shaped with a mouse pad and embossing tool to add height and texture. 


Thank you for joining me on the blog today. 

xx  J  xx




49 and Market products used 






No comments:

Post a Comment