Thursday, July 7, 2022

Joyful - 49 and Market - Double layout

 

Hello 49 and Market fans,  I have a double layout today of my super gorgeous grand son pretending to ride my bicycle plant pot holder, cheeky, loveable little boy he is! 




I have started with two pages of the Cotton Candy papers as my base and ripped a piece of the Limeade paper and attached it to the middle of both sheets. 






I was punching out the tag shapes at the top of the page and loved the 'waste' part that was left and decided to make an 'arrow' border along the bottom of each sheet which I used papers from the 6x8 Tidal Wave paper collection.





This actually took quite awhile but I love the way it turned out so was well worth it. 
I have also used the 6x8 collection papers and the Remnants pack as mats for all of the photographs, then layered pieces of the tag set, ephemera pack and laser cut pieces.





I have chosen all of the teal and lime colours from the chipboard word and chipboard shapes pack to add onto tags and as the title of the double layout.




To finish off my pages I have added the amazing Tidal Wave acetate leaves along with wishing bubbles and baubles plus the Curators Essentials metal index clips. 

Thanks for taking the time to come over to the blog and I hope I have inspired you to create. 

J xxx


49 and Market products used 




































No comments:

Post a Comment