Friday, April 1, 2022

Sweetest Heart - 49 and Market - NEW SPECRUM SHERBET range

 

Hello and welcome back to my second Spectrum Sherbet layout using all of the colours. 

My gorgeous little grand daughter and I had a coffee date, she of course had a "Baby chino" while I had coffee. She really does have the SWEETEST HEART , such a caring, loving little one.


I started off my layout using the 4" washi tape that I tore down the middle and adhered it to the sides of the page followed by the dots and stitching washi tapes from the assorted washi set and pieces from the Postmark postage washi roll that has sweet little  words on it as well as all the amazing colours.



The photograph on the right hand side has been framed using the Tidal Wave frame set with the teal background, pattern frame then chipboard frame. 
I have used some of the cute tags and different colours of the Remnants set behind the photographs, I have used the 4" washi tape to cover one of them. 



The chipboard words set has the "sweetest" word which I knew I wanted to use straight away added to the bottom of the main photo and "heart" .  I have then used an array of different rub on transfers, the Palette set, Botanicals set and the Strawberry Lemonade set,  there are 5 different amazing sets in this range. 



The Chipboard shapes have the beautiful little hearts that I have added floating up the page. 




To finish off my page I have a floral swag of Passion Pink and Ocean Jade flowers plus wishing bubbles and baubles epoxy dots and shapes.

Hope you love this bright beautiful range as much as I do ! 


49 and Market Products used










Spectrum Sherbet Washi Tape assorted set 





















Spectrum Sherbet Tag Set 


















Royal Posies - Pasion Pink 




Royal Spray - Ocean Jade




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment