Monday, April 18, 2022

Favorite - 49 and Market - Spectrum Range

 Hi 49 and market fans, today I have a layout of my amazing little grand daughter using the NEW Spectrum Sherbet range, it is bright and beautiful and fun (like Rivah) with lots and lots of amazing products.




I have started by adding rows from the washi tape set across the bottom of the paper and the amazing lace rub on from the 12x12 set at the top. I have torn pieces from the ticket roll in the washi tape set and added them to the left hand side of the page.



 Then I have mounted my photos using pieces from the Remnants pack and frames from the Strawberry Lemonade Frame set at the top, left and bottom creating layers and layers.






To make the cute cluster at the bottom left I have used the Chipboard pieces, using the little frames and circles at different angles adding the 'happy' word in the middle and 'surrounded by love' underneath.




Using the tag set, chipboard pieces and wishing bubbles I have created the cluster at the top right. I have used lots of the amazing 6x8 rub ons including the cute butterflies and stars.


The Passion Pink and Bashful flowers are perfect for this range that I have added to the right hand side. 
An array of rub on transfers and wishing bubbles are added all around the layout to finish it off including the little 'awesome' and 'love this' words in the pack.

Hope you have liked this page as much as I have loved using this incredible range to create it. 

J xox

49 and Market products used



Spectrum Sherbet 12x12 Rub on Transfers



Spectrum Sherbet 6x8 Strawberry Lemonade RubOns



Spectrum Strawberry Lemonade Frame Set



Spectrum Sherbet Wishing Bubbles and Baubles













No comments:

Post a Comment