Thursday, March 31, 2022

Amazing - 49 and Market - NEW SPECTRUM RANGE

 

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the New Spectrum Sherbet range, oh my wordy, the colours are magnificent and the range of products is huge !!! 

In my layout below of my gorgeous little grandson I have purposefully used the teals, greens, yellows of the range. 



I started by adding Fabric tape to two of the chipboard frames in the Frame set, I cut out the pink section of the tape and just rolled it back onto the roll to use at a later date. I have then positioned them into the corners and used the same colours from the postage stamp washi tape to create a frame around the edge of my page. The washi tape set has 5 amazing rolls in it including the dots which I have added on the inside of the frame.


The teal paper I have used to mat my photo (5x7) is also in the frame set along with the stunning coloured frame I have added behind.


There are two chipboard sets in this range, one of which has these awesome words which I have added with a cute love heart.



Rub ons are in abundance with five different packs, I was swooning with them all ! 
I have first added some from the Tidal Wave set with the grids and the cute little words, then added lots of the Pallets rub ons on top of the fabric tape inside the frames which gave a pop of added colour. I have also added some straight on top of the postage stamp washi in the bottom left to add texture.


I have then added some of the flowers, leaves and plants from the Botanicals rub on set and some of the tags from the tag set, looping the strings through each other. 
Finishing touches are epoxy dots, love heart and word dot from the Wishing Bubbles and Baubles set complete with an arrow shaped clip. 

I hope you have enjoyed this layout as much as I did in creating it, I will be back soon with a layout using the pinks and oranges from this spectacular range.




49 and Market SPECRUM SHERBET Products used 
























Spectrum Sherbet 6x8 Botanicals Rub On transfers























No comments:

Post a Comment