Thursday, March 24, 2022

These Moments - 49 and Market - Curators Botanical

 Hello 49 and Market Fans 
Today I have a layout of the three most precious kids to me in the universe, Kyden and my grand babies Mason and Rivah. This is taken at our local shopping centre all set up for Christmas photos. 
The "babies" matching outfits and the colouring of the tree and the chair made this the perfect photo for the NEW Curators Botanical and Curators Essentials ranges. 




I started with the Solids #2 Dark Brown colour as a base then added the reverse of  12x12 Les Fleurs paper, distressing and inking the edges. I have then used a piece from the 6x8 paper pack and one of my favourites the Washi Stitch tape set (4 patterns in 3 colours - its amazing) around the edger of the paper to make a frame element.





The amazing laser cuts are not sold separately and are just as beautiful and intricate as ever. The picket fence that I have used is just cut in half and used on each side of the photo. 
To give contour and dimension to your laser cuts or ephemera pieces you just rub the back of them onto a mouse pad with a stylus or bone folder or even a pen, just something to give it shape.
I have made a cluster from ephemera pieces combined with laser cuts and a tag from the new tag sets now available. This has also served as the title to my page.




One of the ephemera pieces I have covered with the 4" washi tape then added water colour pencil to it to add interest to the moth and add balance to the composition. I have also used some of the washi tape around the edges of the page.





I have then added the "Together" word from the 6x8 rub on set (as there is also a magical 12x12 Rub on set as well !) along with the coffee and paint splatters and other stamp and postage rubons.

 



Finishing touches are one of the ephemera frames cut in pieces and added to the top as well as the amazing sunflower laser cuts along the fence line and a few white highlights here and there.


49 and Market Products used




Curators Botanical Les Fleurs 












Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment