Thursday, March 2, 2023

My Heart - 49 and Market


Hello everyone, today I am on the blog with photos of my adorable little Grand daughter on her 3rd birthday. She wanted a Princess Unicorn makeup party with an Elsa (Frozen) cake and that is what her Mum delivered. My job every year for both the grand babies is buying their "number" balloons, (because I love balloons) that number three is bigger than her! Plus two pink balloons and a frozen balloon. 


I started with sewing around the 12x12 Serene Moments paper with pink cotton.


Next I made the gorgeous cluster kit and put the finished embellishments to the side to use when I had worked out my composition. You can make the exact ones on the pack or mix and match and make your very own embellishments.






I have used the window shutter cluster and added a few little laser cuts and ephemera. The love heart cluster I cut in half and have used some on the right hand side of the photos and above the window frame.



To draw attention to the birthday girl I have used one of the pretty frames from the ephemera pack then added another photo using one of the polaroid frames from the cluster kit.





To finish off  I have layered some of the ephemera pieces and added some 6x8 rub on transfers along with the washi tape stickers and a few rows of the cute butterfly washi tape from the set.



Hope you have enjoyed my layout today 













Vintage Artistry Tranquility Washi tape set 


Vintage Artistry Tranquility 6x8 Rub on packs




J xxx




























No comments:

Post a Comment