Monday, February 13, 2023

Happy days are here - 49 and Market

 

Hello 49 and Market Fans, today I have a layout of my gorgeous little grand children all ready to head out for a day of fun being that it is Mason's fourth birthday.

I have used the beautiful Vintage Artistry Tranquility range.




I started with the "sweet nothings" patterned paper and cut it down to 11.5 x 11.5 and backed it with Foundations #1 paper as a frame after cutting out the middle to use as mats for my photos. Then chose lots of the different ephemera bits like the view finder, tags and the pretty frame which I have cut in half and used it to join the photos.






I have then used a piece of the 6x8 paper and cut the floral pattern out and added it to the top of the layout using foam tape underneath.






The washi tape stickers I have adhered to a piece of acetate then cut them out to give some depth and dimension, like the butterfly wings and mini clips.






To finish off my page I have added a title from the 12x12 Sentiments rub on transfer pack and the bracket with "my favourite people" is from the 6x8 rub on pack.


Remember you can share your own projects on the 49 and Markets Fan page on Facebook.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment