Saturday, December 3, 2022

You bring the Sunshine - 49 and Market Countryside

 

Hello everyone, thank you for joining me on the blog today of a layout created of my gorgeous sassy Grand Daughter, even when tired after a day at a water playground, her super cute dress was perfect for the Vintage Artistry Countryside range.


"You bring the Sunshine"


I started with 12x12 paper named Golden Fields and a piece from the 6x8 paper pack as my photo mat, instead of trimming it down I left a thicker border at the bottom.




There are two packs of the laser cuts, I have used the "Wildflowers" pack and chosen lots of the Sunflowers in different sizes along with leaves. Adding Silicone (Liquid Scrap Dots) or foam tape behind the flowers will give form and dimension.





The yellow and black arrow banner with Rivah's name on it has been made from layering the arrows from the chipboard bits pack along with the little heart shapes.


Look how cute the little bees are and that super sweet giggling pic! I have then layered some of the tags and slipped them underneath the photo mat.




To finish off my page I have added some of the Amber Sunflowers mixed with Salt Natures Bounty flowers. 
The title of my layout has been formed from the Chipboard bits pack and a cute bow from the cut up bonus sheet out of the 6x8 paper pack.

Remember to share your own creations on the 49 and Market Fans Facebook group for us to admire. 
 Jxx




49 and Market products


Vintage Artistry Countryside - Golden fields



Countryside 6x8 paper pack 



Countryside - Wildflowers Laser Cuts





































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment