Saturday, December 24, 2022

Loved - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Serenity

 

Hello and welcome to the blog today, I have scrapbooked some absolute favourite photos of my Daughter in Law and Grandkids at a photo shoot she had done with her Sister and nephew at one of our gorgeous National Parks.

I have started with using 4 of  the Curators Essentials Key Lined Frames and cut a piece from the middle of the Solids Color #3 and framed it with the largest frame then framed the photos with the other three,  placing the main photo in the middle of the blue paper. When I cut the paper down to 11.5 x 11.5 I used the barcode strip and left over paper to make the striped pattern.



To make the "Loved" title I have used another piece of the Solids paper and rubbed on the title from the 12x12 Sentiments rub on sheet, then used one of the ornate iron frames from the laser cuts pack to put around it. To finish if off I have used an array of laser cuts to embellish the outside including those gorgeous butterflies.




I have then added the Oval frame over the top of the main photo and adhered them all to the base layering them and adding chipboard behind to make them stable and even adding the lace look laser cut to the bottom. 



The leaves and flowers on both sides of the layouts are from the gorgeous laser cut sheets. I have shaped and layered them and used silicone (Liquid scrap dots) behind to keep the form and shape. I have then added the sweet hanging key and some more of the butterflies.



To finish off my page I have added some of the 6x8 rub ons like the butterflies, paint sploshes and leaves along with the little button laser cuts.

49 and Market products used 



Vintage Artistry Solids #3


Vintage Artistry Ephemera Bits


Vintage Artistry Serenity Laser Cuts 


Vintage Artistry Serenity 12x12 Sentiments Rub ons



Vintage Artistry 6x8 Rub ons 


Curators Essentials Key Lined Frames


Thanks for joining me today

J xxx















































































No comments:

Post a Comment