Friday, November 18, 2022

Loved - 49 and Market Plum Grove

Hello everyone 
Welcome to the blog today where I share a layout of my gorgeous little Grand daughter who is wearing a cute little dress that used to be her Mums. The ARToptions Plum Grove collection was perfect for this photo.





I have started with the Vines paper as my main piece and the Orchard paper as the base, trimming the Vines paper to 11x11 to give a 1/2 inch border all the way around. I have then machine sewn around the edges. 
TIP -  cut a square out from the middle of the backing paper to use as a photo mat, to match perfectly.





I have then chosen ephemera and laser cut pieces to layer in the background like that gorgeous frame, using foam tape in between to add depth. The wrought iron laser cut I have cut to add to the top and the bottom of the photo to make it look like it travels all the way down the page.




I have also added more laser cut and ephemera pieces to the right of the photograph to balance the composition. 
TIP - rub the reverse of your laser cut (like the butterflies above) on a mouse pad to give the pieces shape.




The new Ticket Essentials in Eggplant and Salsa are perfect for this range and I have used them as a layering element on the bottom right plus around the top and right of the photograph to add balance.



There are two packs of the brilliant laser cuts in this range, one of them being "Wildflowers" which is two whole sheets of amazing flowers and leaves that I have used in my flower cluster. 
Natures Bounty Soft Lilac, Enchanted petals Salmon and Florets Mango are the beautiful flowers I have used adding a chipboard word piece as my title on top of the flower. 
To finish off my page I have added rub ons in a circular motion of the right hand side of the layout to continue the pattern of the paper and three cute little chipboard hearts. 

49 and Market products used.



























I hope you have enjoyed my layout today and am inspired to create something yourself using any of the 49 and Market amazing paper ranges and embellishments.





























No comments:

Post a Comment