Thursday, November 3, 2022

Cosy - 49 and Market

 

Hello everyone, how amazing is the NEW ARToptions Plum Grove range? I adore this colour and it is perfect for this photo of my gorgeous Rivah in her warm and cosy knitted jumper as we were getting ready to go out on our "Nanny & Rivah" day.



I have started with a 12x12 patterned paper and trimmed it down to 11x11 inches and machine sewn it onto one of the deep purple Foundations papers.



While I had the sewing machine out I thought why not sew on some of the 6x8 papers that I chose to layer in the background along with some of the amazing Curators Key lined frames which make up the composition of my page.



Flower clusters have been made using two lots of the stunning laser cut packs, Plum Grove and Plum Grove Wildflowers. Added are the NEW paper Wildflowers Flowers in the Plum colour.





See the chipboard word "fabulous" at the top? It is adhered to one of the new File Frames which pulls out and opens up to share some journaling about our girly day.  The arrow piece that says "Snapshots" is from the Chipboard pieces pack and tucked underneath the photograph in the middle of the key lined frame. COZY is one of the amazing rub ons from the 12x12 Sentiments pack.



After adding some laser cut butterflies with the wings shaped upwards to look like flight I have added some of the 6x8 rub on transfers around the page.


49 and Market products


































I hope you have enjoyed my layout today and am inspired to create something yourself using any of the 49 and Market amazing paper ranges and embellishments.





























No comments:

Post a Comment