Monday, October 3, 2022

You're Awesome - 49 and Market - ARToptions Alena


Hello 49 and Market Fans, today I am on the blog with a selfie photo of my amazing little grandson and I on a "Nanny & Mason" day that we had together. We went by train to the museum to see the Dinosaurs of Patagonia display of the amazing bones found. What was the most fun was not being in a hurry ! We took our time wandering around and Mason had fun at the nearby little park and activities that were on that day. When I saw the ARToptions Alena range it looked perfect to scrapbook this memory.



I have started with the 12x12 paper titled "Peek-A-Boo" as my background, distressing the edges and added alternating strips of the fabric tape set to the bottom of the page.





Next I used the oval frame from the laser cut sheet and added a light peach piece of paper from the 6x8 paper pack to the back. I then added a large floral from from the amazing 12x12 rub on transfer sheet. 
I have then layered more of the 6x8 papers behind the photograph, using foam tape inbetween the pages.





I have then layered pieces of the ephemera and topped with the chipboard book plate that I have added brads to and title of my layout  "Your Awesome". 
Ocean Jade flowers are one of the perfect colours to compliment the Alena range so I have created a flower cluster entwined with fine laser cut pieces and acetate leaves and butterflies.



I have create the curled paper fringe by cutting the paper in regular intervals and using an awl curled the paper around it. Layered under a lace laser cut piece to add interest and depth.




The "Embrace Life" has been created by layering pieces of the chipboard pieces into the arrow shape. I have added some of Ocean Jade flowers and laser cuts to balance the composition of my page finishing off with some of the gorgeous butterflies and cute mini metal index clips.


49 and Market products used:

































Thank you for joining me on the blog today, I hope you get time to create, if you do so please share on the "49 and Market Fans" Facebook page. 
HERE 



No comments:

Post a Comment