Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Kind and Gentle Heart - 49 and Market

 

Hello 49 and Market Fans, today I have a layout of my gorgeous, cute, sweet little grand daughter Rivah, who really does have a "kind and gentle heart" using the  NEW Vintage Artistry Serenity range.




I have started with the 12x12 Calming paper and a circle (you can just use a dinner plate as  template) then machine sewn in light and dark blue cottons to create the main composition element of the layout.





I love the new Curators Essentials Key lined chipboard frames which I have used in two different sizes with pieces of the ephemera layered behind the photographs. The blue lace piece is from the laser cut sheet crumpled and folded to look like material and placed under the frames.







All of my laser cut pieces that have been shaped to add dimension have hot glue behind them to keep the form - as shown above under one of the butterflies or you can use foam tape, scrap pieces of chipboard or liquid scrap dots which is silicone that hardens. 
I have layered lots of the laser cuts, ephemera and chipboard pieces plus added tags in the top embellishment cluster with white lacey trim.





The flower and leave stems from the laser cut sheets have been added in the circular composition as well.





To finish off my page I have added three of the laser cut cute buttons with thread already in them and chipboard pieces. I have added brads to the circular book plate before adding the title chipboard disc.


49 and Market Products Used 




Vintage Artistry Serenity - Calming











































No comments:

Post a Comment