Saturday, December 18, 2021

Time Treasured - 49 and Market



Hello 49 and Market fans

I hope you are all ready for the festive season, it is coming up so fast to Christmas Day.
Today I have a layout created of my adorable Grand Daughter, she is so super sweet and she might be spoilt just a tiny bit by her Nanny ! 



I have used the awesome new Vintage Artistry Naturalist collection starting with the "Countryside" paper printed with those gorgeous little birds. I have then used a piece of the "Meadow" paper torn and inked on both edges, using foam tape to add dimension I have mounted it onto the  "Classified" yellow sheet which has also been distressed and inked to add interest. These two have then been added to the bottom of the Countryside sheet.



I have then framed my photograph using the Whitewash Chipboard Frame, again inked around the edges. In the left top corner of the frame I added a laser cut bow then  a bow made from the 5ply Jute.
Those amazing window frames are laser cuts from the 12x12 collection pack. I have then added two pieces from the ephemera bits and file frame sets behind the photo.




I have then added the "Time Treasured" chipboard sticker piece as my title to the page. 
If you find the edges and pieces too white and crisp for your page you can always ink them like I have here. The cute little hearts are from the Naturalist wishing bubbles and trinkets set.



The Rustic Blooms, Cranberry and Royal Spray Sunshine flowers compliment the Naturalist collection to perfection. I have added them together with laser cuts to both sides of the photograph.



To finish off my page I have layered some of the rub on doilys at the top of my page with some laser cuts and best ever tag. The rough sew rub ons have been added to the coral coloured ephemera piece around two of the edges and the sides of the green Meadow paper .


49 and Market products used




 
Vintage Artistry Naturalist

12x12 Collection pack Laser Cut pieces 



Vintage Artistry Naturalist - Classified



Vintage Artistry Naturalist - Meadow



Vintage Artistry Naturalist Ephemera Bits


Vintage Artistry Naturalist - Rub on transfers



Vintage Artistry Natural

Whitewashed Chipboard Frames



Vintage Artistry Naturalist 
Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets



Vintage Artistry Naturalist

Chipboard Stickers



Rustic Collection 5ply Jute



Rustic Blooms - Cranberry



Royal Spray - Sunshine



Rough Sew rub ons - White


Thanks for popping by and will see you in the new year 2022, be safe, keep happy xox 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment