Saturday, December 4, 2021

Nothing more perfect - Two layouts - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market Fans 
Today I have two single layouts that I have scrapbooked similar  (because they go in two different albums) using a different configuration on each. This is "Princess Rivah' my gorgeous Grand daughter who was wearing the perfect dress for the Vintage Artistry Mango collection.



I have started by adding just a bit of white in the background of the Saffron Notes paper using gesso and a stencil to each layout.




I knew I wanted to use those cute little tea cups from the 12x12  laser cuts so after I have matted my 5x7 photo using the Orange Blossom paper I have then added foam tape underneath so that I could layer ephemera pieces. Next I have cut a slice/slit around the lip of the teacup and added an array of laser cuts which I have shaped using a mouse pad and pen plus Tutti Frutti Sugar Stem flowers.



After attaching the photo wrap that looks like ribbon but is actually a laser cut I have added more flowers and laser cuts to the left hand side of my photo to balance the first teacup cluster.




My second layout I have started out exactly the same adding stencilling in the background however I have two photographs that I have cut down to 3.5 x 5 and added the Whitewash chipboard frames to on different angles, then matted the whole lot onto the Orange Blossom paper using foam tape behind the mat.



I have then used lots of the ephemera stack and laser cut pieces behind my photo mat to build up my composition. I just love the notebook paper piece on the left ! Using the other teacup I have again slit the top to allow flowers to be put into the cup, this time just a few adding the cute butterfly laser cuts.



To finish off both of my pages I have added lots of rub ons, plus wishing bubbles and baubles and the cute arrow shaped clips in white.



Thank you for popping over and seeing the gorgeous Mango collection.

49 and Market products used





Vintage Artistry Mango 
Orange Blossom















Vintage Artistry Essentials shaped clips - White 



See you again soon 
J xx

























No comments:

Post a Comment