Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Love This - 49 and Market Vintage Orchard

 

I have had this gorgeous photo of my oldest son for so long, just sitting unscrapped until the Vintage Orchard range hit my craft desk.




I started with the 12x12 Solids pack and cut a circle out of the middle of the page. 
 Then added the 12x12 Pear Tree patterned paper which I have trimmed to 11.5 x 11.5 to make a border around the edges. I cut the circle in half and added a semi circle on each side of the photo stack.





I have used acetate pieces, like the filmstrips and frames. The cutest little saying " Sweetest Apple in the Orchard " is also an acetate piece that I have added some white cardstock behind so you can see the pieces better.






I have done the same with this buck wheat signage but added the yellow behind the acetate piece then added a frame from the Stacked Frame set. Using the Elements and Wildflower laser cuts I have added leaves and images.






I have then added pieces from the Ephemera stacks and laser cuts layering tickets, lace and more.






The checkered patterned paper makes is easy to add some hand sewn cross stitches to the layout. 
To finish off my page I have added chipboard words plus wishing bubbles & bauble epoxy stickers.


49 and Market products used 



Vintage Orchard Solids Collection





Vintage Orchard Pear Tree 12x12








Vintage Orchard Wildflowers Laser cuts





Vintage Orchard Chipboard Words



Vintage Orchard Wishing Bubbles
& Baubles


Vintage Orchard Stacked Frames


Remember to join in and share your own makes at the 49 and Market Fans page on Facebook



































No comments:

Post a Comment