Sunday, August 4, 2024

The Merriest - 49 and Market - Evergreen Season

 

Hello and welcome to the blog today, I have been so lucky to be able to create with the NEW Evergreen Season range. I adore this photo of my gorgeous grand daughter.




I adore this photo of my gorgeous grand daughter and decided to use the blue and cream hues of the range.





I have started used the Solids 12x12 pack and Paper #1 as the base then trimmed the 12x12 December Florals paper to 11.75 x 11.75 then torn a section from the bottom. Curling the edges on both sides leaving the gap to see the background paper.







I have then added one of the chipboard frames to the top left of the photo and using two pieces of the 6x8 papers as photo mats.





Wildflower and Elements laser cuts are added to make different clusters with a Chipboard set disc added to the hanging ornaments.







You can mix the words and book plates with the chipboard set pieces that I have used as a Title. 
I have added lots of the Christmas tree fern leaves along with the cutest deer.

Hope you are feeling the Christmas vibe with the gorgeous Evergreen Season range.



49 and Market products used



Evergreen Season 12x12 Paper






Evergreen Season 6x8 papers



Evergreen Season Chipboard Frames



Evergreen Season Chipboard Set 



Evergreen Season Wildflowers Laser Cuts 



Evergreen Season Elements Laser Cuts 
































No comments:

Post a Comment