Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Magic - 49 and Market Christmas Spectacular

 Hello and welcome to my last post for 2023, we had a mini Christmas photo shoot done for Kyden, Mason and Rivah, when Bonita (the amazing photographer) sent through our session photos she added some in a snow globe with Santa, I totally adore this and chose this photo to scrapbook with the Vintage Artistry Christmas Spectacular range.



I started with 12x12 Spruce paper then tore 12x12 Foundations paper #1 in half and attached that to the bottom of my sheet. Using the 6x8 paper pack I then made three layers of Mats for the photo.




I put two strips of the Postage stamp washi tape down each side of the patterned paper. The Acetate Foliage really didn't stand out at all so I have painted the reverse with cream paint then added it to the corner and down the bottom of the photo.




The ephemera pack has gorgeous pieces of larger paper like the "Deck the Halls" paper along with tickets and more to layer, layer, layer.






I have used two different Laser cut packs to make my clusters, the Elements and the Foliage packs together, plus a few strands of the while lace.




Finishing off my page I have added 6x8 and 12x12 Sentiments rub on transfers and little Washi Stickers here and there. 

Wishing everyone a magical, safe and happy festive season 

J xx




49 and Market products used 




Christmas Spectacular 12x12 Classics Pack 

Christmas Spectacular 12x12 Coloured Foundations 



Christmas Spectacular 6x8 Paper Pack  

General Laser Cuts


Ephemera Bits 

Chipboard Words 



12x12 Sentiments Rub ons 

6x8 Rub On Transfers 



Christmas Spectacular Postage Stamp washi 



Lacey trim White 


No comments:

Post a Comment