Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Always and Forever - Color Swatch Toast

 Hello everyone, today I have created a layout for my mum for Mothers Day in a few weeks of my amazing Brother and Sister in laws wedding day.


I have started with two sheet of the Number 1 paper and cut a square out of the middle of the plain side which has been used as a photo mat, then cut down the other sheet to 11.5x11.5 inches and attached to the base sheet with a border around it.






I have used the stitched Frame set around the main photo and also layered below, above and to the sides with the acetate filmstrips.





The two clusters one on each side of the photo have been made with layers and layers of laser cuts, acetate leaves and butterflies.






To add dimension and depth to the laser cuts you just rub the back of the piece with an embossing tool onto a soft surface like a mouse pad. Underneath I have used silicone like liquid scrap dots but you can use foam tape or even blobs of hot glue can make a base for your item. I have added an array of rub on transfers including the “Always and Forever” title.

 





You can see the different layers here, I have used pieces of chipboard inbetween to add height. Finishing off my page I have added Rustic Bouquet flowers in Cranberry colour which is perfect for the Toast collection.






Color Swatch Toast 12x12 Collection pack


Paper #1


6x8 Rub on transfers



Laser cut Elements


Filmstrips



Acetate Leaves 


Frame Set

Rustic Blooms Cranberry


I hope you have enjoyed my page today and are inspired to create yourself. You can add any of your 49 and Market projects to the Facebook page, 49 and Market Fans page.

J xx





















No comments:

Post a Comment