Thursday, November 18, 2021

Live with Purpose - 49 and Market November Sketch

 Hello 49 and Market Fans, today I would like to share my layout of my super cute Grandson doing what boys do best, climbing a tree! This is at Yanchep National Park just around the corner from us and has amazing huge old trees, along with an open  Koala enclosure and heaps and heaps of Kangaroos, plus lots of birds and wildlife.   


This is the sketch challenge for November.
I have added how to enter at the bottom of my blog post, you could win one of two 49 and Market prize packs.



I have started with two of the same paper, Vintage Artistry Essentials - Virtue. I cut the leaves from one sheet and put them aside. Using the other sheet I have cut around the leaves so they can pop up from the page and be and extra layer. Then I have used the reverse side of the paper to create the ripped centre piece.  



The Laser cut sheets that come with the 12x12 packs are just exceptional, I have used the crooked fence and bamboo frame from them. Sand the pieces to make them look a bit older and shabby




The leaves that I cut from the first sheet I have layered with the ones I cut from the bottom pieces of paper that are sitting over the top of the centre piece. I have also done this on the bottom leaves.




"Live with Purpose" this banner was in the Vintage Artistry Essentials ephemera pack, the Essentials Hardware epoxy stickers are also amazing and I have used them here to look like a hanging sign and also in the corners of my photo mat. 

A Collage of photos 

1) I have used the Stitched Frames to add layers by putting them behind the photos and the ripped sheet.

2) Vintage Artistry Essentials foliage and In the Leaves rub on transfers which I have added around my page.

3) Those gorgeous trees are from the In the Leaves washi tape set that I have coloured along with the best day ever sign at the top, you can colour the washi with water colour pencils, sprays and paints.

4) More rub ons from the Essentials and In the Leaves range add extra foliage and texture.


49 and Market Products used

















Thanks for calling in today and I will be back soon with another layout!














No comments:

Post a Comment