Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Happiness - 49 and Market TEAL collection


Hello and welcome to my next layout, I adore these photos of Ky, Mason and Rivah taken at the Yanchep National Park which is on our very own door step. This is a sculpture of an upside down gum nut, the three kids fit in there perfectly so you can image how big it actually is, the new Vintage Artistry Teal collection is perfect for these photos. 

I started with mounting my photographs and using the gorgeous NEW Vintage Artistry Essentials rectangle stitched frames, the new frames have beautiful black stitching and book print around the edges. The 5x7 photo is on top of the large frame and the 6x4 photo is cropped to fit behind one of the others. 




I have then used the "Breeze" 12x12 paper and the "Bloom" papers from the 6x6 paper pad.





I have layered pieces from the laser cut sheets, turn them over onto something soft like a mouse pad and rub them to create shape and volume, like the butterfly wings look like they are in flight. The photo wraps from the laser cut sheet are so realistic, I have used the tied bow one on my main photo. The tags have added jute in the hole at the top and layered with the quoted tag that reads "there are many beautiful reasons to be happy" how true is this ?





Next I have used the Teal/Mango rub on transfers everywhere all over my page including the doily, words and those cute little beads.






The strip along the bottom of the layout is the cut off throw away piece, this is one of the many things I love about 49 and market products, everything is useable, even the packaging has designs on it that can be used. 

I was so excited when I saw the "In the leaves" fall range as well as this Teal  as there are NEW foliage pieces in amazing autumn colouring. I have added these around the photographs with the laser cuts and Royal Spray flowers in the "Ocean Jade" colour.  



The finishing touches where to add epoxy stickers from the Wishing Bubbles and Baubles like the love hearts and word baubles.


49 and Market products used


















Thank you for stopping in again today and will see you again soon 
xxx Jen xxx




















 



No comments:

Post a Comment