Friday, June 18, 2021

My Heart - 49 and Market Blush collection

Hello everyone, today I am sharing a layout of my sweet and sassy amazing little Grand daughter, she lights up my life (along with her brother!) and fills MY HEART with love and joy. 

 



I started with using one of the laser cut frames around my main photo, she is doing "Peek-a-Boo" so I wanted to add more photos and capture her playing which I have added underneath. I then folded/scrunched the lace border laser cut so it looks more like a piece of material lace. 




The pink doily I have cut in half to separate and put on each side of the main photo. Don't be afraid to cut pieces in half or rip them here and there to make them look more vintage or shabby. I have added foam tape to lift the one photo and add some more dimension. The pink & white and the blue & white striped strips are from the bottom of the Blush and Sky papers, I have then tucked in some other laser cuts inbetween and underneath to add more interest to the photo panel piece.


I have then used the pink flowers from the laser cut sheet with lots of the gorgeous leaves, then butterflies from the Blush and the Sky laser cuts.



Use an embossing tool or a pen to roll the leaves and wings to add lots of dimension and make it look like they are flying. Bending them upwards I have then added silicone underneath to hold the shape. b I have added some white paint splatters lightly over the main pink butterfly area to break it up a little bit.


To finish off my page I have added wishing bubbles and baubles plus lots and lots of rub ons including the words, butterflies, flowers and those gorgeous little beads. 



49 and Market products used 

Laser cuts






I hope you have liked my project today and are inspired to create your own "Blush" page,











































No comments:

Post a Comment