Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Absolutely Beautiful


Hello everyone

Today I am sharing a layout of my gorgeous little Grand Daughter, 2020 was her first Christmas and because she nearly 11 months old she was full of fun and mischief. She is such a happy baby, she was not well in these photo’s but let us do a little photo shoot all the same, of course I knew exactly what range to use as soon as I printed them out. Vintage Artistry Blush. 

 


I started with the Soaring paper, trimming around the butterflies wings to shape and pop over the photos,  along with the amazing laser cuts, to shape the laser cuts you can use a mouse pad and a pen if you don’t have a push pad and scoring tool. Layer the flowers using either foam tape or liquid scrap dots, moulding the petals as you go.

 


I have used pieces from the Blush Ephemera stack behind the photos and the frames from the laser cuts sheets around the photos. Using the doily piece from the laser cuts I have made a mini embellishment for my “Happy” title.

 

After layering all of the flower and  larger die cuts, I added some of the sequin and beads laser cuts then used a lot of the gorgeous new Duo coloured pack of Blush/Sage Rub-ons, these are so easy to apply and add another layer onto your pages.

 

The new Wishing Bubbles and Baubles pack have gorgeous layered embellishments, bauble sayings and cute shapes which I have added to finish off my page along with a sprinkling of the Mini series Scarlet flowers.

Blush 12x12 Collection Paper pack


 

Bonus Laser Cuts

https://www.49andmarket.com/product/vintage-artistry-blush-12x12-collection-pack/


Blush / Sage Rub-ons


Blush Ephemera Stack



Blush Wishing Bubbles and Baubles

DUSTY ATTIC PRODUCTS USED






 

Hope you have enjoyed my layout today and thank you for joining me

 

Jen Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment